Classic Fireplace Mantel Beam - Non Combustible Shelf - Pure White
Premium Non Combustible Floating Mantel Shelf Cast from Dense Fireproof Mineral Composite Material (not wood) with concealed fixings suitable for both solid or hollow walls . Fully Heat resistant and A1 fire rated
Contemporary classic design , great above open fires, inset stoves or wood burners etc. Suitable for modern building standards and when your mantle needs to be closer to the fire source. Fully fireproof
• Custom lengths to suit your fireplace
• Designed & Handmade by me Stuart Poole at my rural workshop in Hampshire UK
• Can be positioned as close as 15cm from the heat source, much closer than timber beams
• Independently fire rated in accordance with European Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
• Supplied with fire rated certificates for the materials used, on request
• Lightweight Environmentally Friendly Material
• Supplied with concealed brackets and premium fixings
• Finished in a maintanance free top coating
• Delivered fully insured and traceable online
• 30 day returns on standard sizes
Also great as a heat deflector should you be placing a TV above your fire.
Standard Lengths: 105cm, 122cm and 135cm
Custom lengths: 80cm up to 165cm
Simply select the size window from the drop down menu and add the length in the personalisation box, I will pick this up on order processing and make it for you to suit.
-Depth- (wall to front)
Cast from dense reinforced mineral composite material, super tough and very stable, I have designed this item to be extremely resilient to heat, so much so that every component used is A1 fire rated non combustible.
Smooth surface finished in a semi satin coating
Premium support brackets and fixings suitable for any wall type. Easily fit to solid masonry or Plasterboard/fireboard hollow walls. (see last image above for details)Supplied with 3 to 5 brackets and fixing sets depending on the shelf size chosen. both options are capable of supporting 40-70kgs. (over 4x the mantel weight).All my mantels are supplied with machined holes in the rear to accommodate the bracket bar and washer/plate allowing the shelf to sit nice and snug against the wall. both bracket support bars are adjustable.Simple & detailed fitting instructions for both solid and hollow wall types are provided in the box.
Any questions, just get in touch.
Delivery within 10-14 working days